Friday, September 30, 2011

Friday, A Long Week and Nothing to Show for it

Working in the real world can take more energy and zap all creativity. I am emotionally and physically an empty vessel with no way to express myself. Even as I blog, I search for meaningful phrases or temptors thought to progress my writing...Nothing!
I have submitted two hubs, have started a short story, and written two articles. I have made a triumphant return to Allvoices.com this week. After an absense of two months, I felt the need to make a bit of green for my work.
Any suggestions or comments on other so-called writing sites would be appreciated from my blogging audience.
I would love to post the adventures of writing by those that throw themselves out there everyday.
As for me...it is 5:15 am on Friday...I have been at work since 3:30 am - going to bed at midnight. I will sit in my cubical and post insurance until my writing takes off.
Tell me about you.
What do you do in order to write?

No comments:

Post a Comment